Éminence Organic Clear Skin Willow Bark Exfoliating Peel 50ml
Éminence Organic Clear Skin Willow Bark Exfoliating Peel
A deep cleansing, clarifying peel solution with cotton round pads for problem skin types. Clarify and refine the complexion without irritation while reducing the appearance of problem skin.
Gentle salicylic acid removes surface impurities and dirt from the skin, allowing the synergistic action of Biosulphur and tomato extract to help balance sebum.
Willow bark calms the look of skin while Lilac and Azelaic acid help to reduce the appearance of redness and inflammation. The peel reduces pore size and skin is left feeling clear, smooth and revitalised.
Winner of Best Acne Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
Winner of Best Acne Collection, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
Suitable for Acne prone and Oily skin types
How to get the very best results -
Dispense one to two pumps of the solution on one of the dual-textured cotton round pads provided. Apply in circular motions covering the face and neck, avoiding the eye area and leave on.
Use up to three times per week as required.
IMPORTANT to note: Skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
The Organic Ingredients within -
- Willow Bark: astringent; calms and soothes the look of inflammation
- Biosulphur: combats the look of redness and the appearance of inflammation; cleans pores
- Tomato Extract: rich in vitamins, minerals and lycopene. Balances the look of skin
- Fruit Acids (from passion fruit and lemon extracts): increases the skin’s moisture levels
- Lactic Acid: exfoliant; accelerates removal of dead skin cells
- Azelaic Acid: antioxidant, reduces the look of inflammation
- Lilac Extract: reduces the look of redness
- Salicylic Acid: gentle exfoliant; reduces pores and smooths the skin’s surface
The Results that you can expect -
- Problem areas are improved
- Pores are minimised
- Skin is left soft and noticeably smoother
- Skin is prepared to receive further treatments for increased benefits