Emulsify a small amount of masque in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté areas if desired. Allow masque to dry 5–10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Éminence Organic Clear Skin Probiotic Masque 60ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Éminence Organic Clear Skin Probiotic Masque
The clear solution to problem skin.
Say goodbye to problem skin and hello to a radiantly clear complexion with clarifying and calming ingredients.
Cooling cucumber tones and revitalises skin while healing probiotics exfoliate and eliminate the signs of acne so skin will glow with newfound confidence in no time.
Awards - Winner of Best Acne Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
Awarded ‘Bronze’ in the Problem Skin Category at Free From Beauty Awards 2018
Winner of Bronze Medal for Problem Skin, Free From Awards, UK, 2018
Winner of Best Acne Mask, 1st Place - Aesthetician's Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2017
Winner of Best Skincare Product for Acne, Beauty Shortlist Awards UK, 2017
Winner of Best Acne Collection, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
Winner of Best Face Mask, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
Winner of Best Organic Skin Care Product, Sister's Beauty Pro Awards, Hong Kong, 2011
Suitable for acne prone and oily skin types
How to get the very best results -
The Organic Ingredients within -
- Yogurt: source of lactic acid, moisturises and feels cooling on the skin
- Cucumber: tones the skin’s appearance
- Shea Butter: moisturiser high in triglycerides & fatty acids; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
- Marigold: beta-carotene rich; gently cools, softens, and moisturises skin’s appearance
- Kaolin Clay: cleans and softens skin’s appearance
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
The Results that you can expect -
- Problem areas appear improved
- Skin is left soft and appears noticeably smoother
- The appearance of pore size is minimised